Face masks are one of the most important parts of staying safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. But not all masks are created equal and if you don't wear or handle your mask perfectly, then it will not protect you or others around you.
Wearing a face mask properly is important to keep yourself safe. It is ideal to find a reliable safety product supplier for buying the best quality hand sanitizer, KN95 protective mask, gloves, and many others for keep yourself safe in public.
Here, I'm going to share some do’s and don’ts of wearing a face mask.
Why is a Face Mask Important?
A face mask helps block respiratory droplets from being sprayed into the air when you talk, breathe, cough, or sneeze. It is important because people can spread the novel coronavirus days before they feel sick.
The main goal of face mask KN 95 respirator to keep safe from spreading the virus to other people. Your mask helps to protect other people or other people's masks protect you.
Do's and Don'ts to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- You should use face mask when out in public.
- It is also important to ensure the mask has multiple layers of tightly-woven fabric and also that is possible to breathe through it.
- You should also make sure the mask fits snugly against the face and covers the nose and mouth with no gaps.
- It is also necessary to wash hands before putting on a mask, every time it's touched and immediately after removing it.
- You should also know the proper way for putting on and removing the mask. For putting it on, clasp the mask and pinch it at the ear loops and grasp the upper ties. For tying the back style masks, you need to secure upper ties first behind you head and then secure lower ties behind your head. And also remove the mask slowly and carefully without touching the outside of it or the eyes. Remove mask by untying lower ties first and upper ties last, ensure the ties don't fall into the clean interior side of mask.
- You should also continue to practice good social distancing by staying at home and also avoiding contact with others and staying at least 6 feet away from others when out in public.
- You shouldn't put a mask on a young child under age 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious or unable for removing the face-covering without assistance.
- Don't push your mask down or you chin for eating or drinking. And also remove it completely, perform hand hygiene, and after that put it back on snugly when finished.
- You should also consider to don't put a mask over just the mouth.
- Don't avoid taking other preventive measures and also don't go out when feeling sick or with a fever, coughing, or sneezing.
These are some do's and don'ts you should consider at the time of wearing face masks in public. With this, it is also important to take other preventive measures including hand sanitizer, large nitrile gloves, face shields, and more.