Whether you want to make a craft or give an extra touch to your décor, ribbons play an important role in all. This is one of the most inexpensive and gorgeous craft materials that come in a wide range of colors, patterns, and textures. Due to its versatility and design, you can use it for making a wide range of crafts.
Making different types of bracelets using ribbon is a good idea to make something special for yourself, your little princess, and friends. You can easily make different types of bracelets using ribbon easily. Below, I’m going to share a step-by-step guide to make different types of bracelets using ribbons.
1. Bow Tie Ribbon and Pearl Bracelet
Pearls and bows are one of the best friends of a girl. So, you can make this bracelet to gift your best friend on their birthday or special occasion.
Supplies That You Will Need:
- White glass pearls
- Start by cutting a piece of fabric and stitch all the way long edges for securing them from fraying. And then trim off corners at a 45-degree angle. After completing this, cut out a tab and line it with a piece of organza fabric, and warp and stitch it around the center of the corner for making a bow pattern.
- Now, start with snipping a piece of white nylon thread and strand it through a needle. Make sure to start from the left side of the bow knot and strand pearls onto the thread stitch the string to the right side of the bow.
2. Multi-Strand Stretch Ribbon Bracelet
Materials That You Will Need:
- Organza ribbons
- Black elastic cord
- Glue gun
- Begin cutting a 30cm length of elastic cord then wrap a loop on the left side and also the right side. After that, use the left tail for making the left sliding knot and the end come out from left and right tail for making a right sliding knot and the end come out from the right.
- Now, cut three pieces of yellow ribbon and hot glue one end of the ribbon onto the left loop. Make triple braiding which will your wrist circumstance and hot glue the other end of the ribbon onto the right loop.
- Cut extra ribbon and melt the ends of your organza ribbon using a lighter.
- Take other color ribbons and braid in the same way repeating the same process. And your multi-strand bracelet is done.
3. DIY Ribbon Bracelet with Button
This is an easy-to-do and one of the most beautiful kinds of craft. Here take a look at the steps for making this craft.
Materials That You Will Require:
- Satin fabri
- Ball button
- Nylon thread
- Needle and sewing thread
- First cut the piece of satin fabric by measuring one or more than one wraps around your wrist and slightly fold one end of the strap to sew a button onto it.
- For attaching the button securely tie a simple knot on the backside.
- After that, snip a bit of nylon thread and make a loop. Sew the bottom of the loop to another end of the bracelet and cut the excess cord.
- Your ribbon bracelet is done and now, you can wear it or gift your loved ones. It will not take too much effort and time.
4. Rainbow Ribbon Bracelet
Materials Needed for Making This Bracelet:
- Different colored satin ribbons
- Antique bronze
- Different colored bells
- Ribbon ends
- Lobster claw clasp bronze color
- Flat nose plier
- Round nose plier
Steps to Make Bracelet:
- Take four pieces of ribbons and lay them on top of each other. Put all ribbons in one of the ends and use your flat nose plier for pressing it together.
- After that take a jumpring and put the chain of ribbons onto it. Also, add jumpring with another jumpring to the ribbon end.
- Now, start to string your ribbon through one of the chains and cut the extra ribbons. Lay ribbons gain on top of each other and fix them securely with the second end of the ribbon.
- Again take a jumpring and put all chain ends onto it. You should add two jumpring to one end of your bracelet and one with the lobster claw clasp.
- At last, put all bells on one jumpring and spread them around your bracelet as you want.
These are some of the most beautiful DIY ribbons bracelets that you can easily make at home. You can find an online fabric store to grab a wide range of ribbons, fabrics, flower petals, rim cord, deco mesh, and many other items at wholesale prices.