Crafting is one of the best ways to keep yourself busy during the holiday. It also helps to enhance your inner crafting skill and make some décor items that will add a personal appearance to your home. Teenage girls also like crafts and they make items for themselves as well as gifts for their friends.
They like to make crafts that are a bit more difficult as well as they like to be able to use the thing they make, either to wear or to use in their room. It is ideal to find a wholesale ribbon and craft product supplier for buying ribbons in bulk, fabrics, deco mesh, rhinestones, chair covers, tablecloths, and many others. Below are some wearable and decorative crafts that teenage girls can make.
- Rag Bag
You will see how easy it is to make a fashionable bag with an old bag, imagination, and fabric strips. You will only need to consider using fabric glue to attach knotted fabric strips to a bag that isn’t made of mesh.
- Look through your closet and find a bag that has a crochet /knit type of look.
- After that, cut a bunch of strips of fabric. You can cut roughly 18-inch long and 2-inch wide. You can also make some little skinner.
- Now, start knotting strips of fabric on. Try to do them in rows or just fill it to your liking.
- In this step, trim the bottom pieces so they are all even and you are done.
- Tie-Dye Socks
Materials That You Will Need:
- Permanent markers
- Cotton fabric
- Isopropyl alcohol
- Q-tips, eyedropper, or a spray bottle
- A cup or glass
- Rubber bands
- Start by stretching your socks over the cup and secure them with a rubber band.
- After that, get your permanent markers and start drawing a nice pattern on the cloth.
- After completing your design, add a few drops of isopropyl alcohol onto the drawing and watch the color spread.
- For this, you should use a spray bottle because it works much better.
- Each time when you are done with a section, just undo the rubber band and move it to another white section and repeat the process.
- Flower Corsage
Flower corsage will look lovely whether you wear them high in the hills or out of the town. And they are technically only flaming for a very short time, so they are perfectly safe to wear in your hair. These little pretty crafts are so easy that they really can be completed entirely while at a cabin or on a camping trip.
How to Make:
- First, choose your fabric. You can take sheer organza fabric for making your little beauties. If you are only making a couple of flowers, you won’t need more than one-fourth of a yard.
- Now, cut at least five freehand circles out of your select fabric, in graduating sizes.
- After that, light a candle. If you are thinking to use a jar, make sure it’s barely used, so the flame is easy to reach.
- Now, burn the ends of all five circles. You don’t actually have to touch the fabric to the flame, specifically when working with the sheer organza fabric. The trick is to gradually approach the flame with the fabric till you see its edges start to curl and melt, and then rotate the circle while waiting for the edges to be uniformly melted.
- For finishing your flower, layer the petals back together. Use hot glue for adding a button to the center and a pin to the back.
- And now, you can wear your wearables. But, allow the glue to dry first.
These are some of the best crafts that are perfect for teenage girls. To make your craft budget-friendly, you can find an online fabric supplier for purchasing fabric ribbons, tulle, deco mesh, lace, rhinestone, chair covers, tablecloths, and many others.