Bracelets are great since that look like bangles are much more comfortable. Since it is so long it has a convinced amount of flexibility to be worn as a necklace or anklet as well. It is also very simple to make, mind cost less than buying one, as well as take a few hours.
You can also choose different colors to make your own bracelet and have fun with it. It is ideal to find a reliable wedding and craft product supplier for buying fabric ribbons, tulle, deco mesh, chair covers, table runners, organza favor bags, and many others, Below, I’m going to share step-by-step instructions to make some beautiful bracelets.
- Crystal Wrapped Bracelet
Materials That You Will Need:
- 1/4 or 3/8-inch cotton twill tape
- Plastic crystal trim
- 1-inch piece of cord elastic
- Plastic crystal button
- Start by hemming approximately half an inch of the twill tape. And then take on the crystal trim by stitching in between each bead.
- In this step, let the bracelet fall as you stitch so you are sewing the beads with the twill tape bowed as it would be around your wrist.
- When you get close to the end, remeasure around your or wearer’s wrist or compare one more time to be the measurement you took.
- To finish your craft, cut the crystal trim and hem half an inch of the will tape. Also, trim the remaining length of excess twill tape.
- If you want to make the closure, fold a one-inch piece of cord elastic in half and sew to the wrong side of the end of the bracelet. Ensure to go through the elastic number of times.
- Now, switch stitches around the elastic to grasp it securely in place and varnish neatly, going in between the beads kindly on the other side.
- At last, attach a big button to the other end of the bracelet.
- Multi-Bead Memory Wire Bracelet
Memory wire is a type of wire that is toughened to be a certain size. It comes in a form of a coil and also in bracelet and necklace size. Then twirl in the bundle is the size of the necklace or bracelet you can make. Memory wire is also perfect for beginner jewelry projects since you don’t need to put on a clasp. Here are some steps to make a beautiful multi-bead memory wire bracelet.
Supplies and Tools That You Will Need:
- Selection of beads
- Memory wire, golf, bracelet size
- Wire cutters
- Round nose-pilers
How to Make:
- Begin by cutting a piece of memory wire that is eight complete loops plus one inch.
- After that, start to bend a small loop in one end using the round nose-pilers, adding one of the charms before you close the loop.
- In this step, slide on one coil’s worth of beads. And then alter beads and endure beading up until you have eight coils beaded.
- At last, bend a small loop in the other end adding the other charm before closing the loop.
- Crystal Elastic Beaded Bracelets
- Aventurine beads
- Tiger eye beads
- Elastic stretch string
- 4-inch craft tassels with jump rings
- Start by attaching a binder clip to one end of your elastic string to keep the beads from falling off the other side and begin stringing them. You can add beads depending on how wide your wrist is.
- After completing the first step, string the tassel or other embellishment onto the string.
- Then, slip your new stone bracelet on while you make another. Stack them, gift them, and switch the stones up for creating jewelry that’s all your own.
These are some beautiful bracelet ideas that you will absolutely like. You can find a leading wedding and craft product supplier for buying tulle fabric, satin ribbon, wholesale grosgrain ribbon, chair cover, tablecloth, and many others at reasonable prices.