There is nothing better than holiday craft projects that are inexpensive, easy, as well as have a high impact. Tulle is a whimsical and one of the most effective crafts and décor materials to use, plus quite often sewing is not event essential, making it quick and great for kids.
There are so many different types of crats that you can make using tulle, while some tulle projects only require a few materials, and are gathered by simply knotting the tulle. It is ideal to find one of the best wedding and craft product suppliers for buying tulle fabric, organza fabric, satin ribbon, burlap ribbon, chair cover, tablecloth, favor bag, and many others at reasonable prices. Below are some of the best and unique tulle crafts that you can easily make at your home.
- No-Sew Tulle Flower
Making your tulle wedding blossom with this beautiful elegant tulle flower idea. You can skip the sewing and make fun, fresh, and outstanding wedding decorations that will help you to turn your special day into a delightful garden. This gorgeous craft project is a unique way to spruce up space in a gorgeous way.
- Start by cutting a 3-inch-wide strip of tulle. You can choose any color of your choice. This will assist as the center tie of your flower.
- After that, wrap the wide tulle around the width of your hand approximately eight times. And then remove the tulle from your hand and place it on a surface.
- By using the 3-inch-wide strip of tulle, secure it in the center of the material and tie lightly. Clip the ends of 3-inch-wide strips.
- With the help of a sharp scissor, cut the ends of the tulle tube. Now, you will have a bow tie.
- In this step, fluff the tulle into a pom-pom shape or create a flat-back flower by fluffing only the top layers.
- At last, glue the small flower accent in the center of your tulle flower for creating the center of the flower. It is great to use these little accents to add softness and color almost anywhere.
- Tulle Frozen Wreath
To Make This Craft You Will Need:
- A styrofoam wreath
- White & blue tulle
- Blue bubbles
- White and/or blur snowflake ornaments
- White ribbon
- Battery-operated lights
- Glue gun
How to Make:
- Begin by cutting your tulle into strips in length based on the size of your wreath. You need to take a long strip of tulle and tie it around your wreath and double knot it. If you are happy with your length, then you can take it off and cut the rest of your strips to match.
- You can tie 10 strips of white then 2 strips of blue and so on and you can also do whatever pattern you like.
- After that, tie your white ribbon somewhere along with the wreath, so you will be able to hang your wreath.
- You should keep tying until you have a big fluffy tulle wreath. Take a scissor and trim your wreath to give it a neat and nice look.
- In this step, glue on your snowflake ornaments. You can alternate white and blue or overlap them slightly.
- Now, glue your bubbles all on the wreath and then add lights. You can add them easily by just threading them in and around the tulle.
- Tulle Angles
Supplies You Will Need:
- Tulle circles
- Extra plain white tulle
- Gold ribbon
- Needle and thread are optional
- First, take the gold dotted tulle and fold it in half. After that, take the edges and fold them into the center and then bunch the center together.
- In the next step, you can either take a piece of ribbon to tie it together or you can take a needle and thread and sew it together for making sure it stays.
- Now, take gold-rimmed tulle circles and a bit of white tulle and roll it up into the center and squeeze it together.
- You can either sew the wings onto the back of your angel at the strained area or you can use the extra length of gold ribbon and wrap it everywhere on the neck to tie it together.
- After that for a loop with the ribbon and tie it in a knot for holding in place.
- If you are going to use a needle and thread then still take the gold ribbon and wrap it around the neck and then loop in the back for making a method to hang your angel.
These are some of the most beautiful craft ideas that you can make at your own home. You can find a reliable online fabric supplier for buying ribbons, rolls of tulle, wedding favor bags, chair covers, table runners, silk flower petals, and many others at wholesale prices.