As parents, nothing makes you happier than to see the child’s face light up when they enter their decorated birthday party room. Décor and theme play an important role in making the day special and memorable for the child. The handmade decoration is one of the best ideas that provide you infinite imagination and tailored just-to-you personalization.
In any celebration, using small creativity can add personalization to your party theme, as well as make your occasion memorable for years to come. It is ideal to find one of the best wedding and craft product suppliers for buying ribbons, fabrics, chair covers, tablecloths, silk flower petals, and many others. Below, I’m going to share some DIY ideas for making any birthday party extraordinary.
- DIY Paper Crown
Supplies You Will Need:
- Gift bags or wrapping paper
- Tape or stapler
How to Make:
- First, take your gift bag or wrapping paper and cut a rectangle that is 20-inch long and 5-inch tall.
- After that fold the strip in half longways with the printed sides together.
- Now, using your ruler measure 2-inch down from the top and draw a straight line horizontally across your paper.
- In this step, take your scissor and cut a rectangle shape from one end to the other for creating the crown points.
- Then open the strip back up and lay flat with the printed side up. But if you want to add any other decoration like glitter, pom poms, ribbons, etc. then do that first.
- After completing the decoration, bring the ends around to each other for creating a circle.
- At last, use your tape or stapler for connecting the ends and your kid’s birthday crown is complete.
- Tassel Garland DIY
This is one of the simplest DIYs that add pizzazz to a space where you are going to celebrate your kid’s birthday party.
Materials You’ll Need:
- Start by cutting a piece of yarn long enough to tie and hold this at the spine of the book.
- Now, start wrapping the yarn around the book, for example, warp the yarn approx. 35 times around the book got getting a full tassel.
- After that, cut the yarn from the roll of yarn. And with the string at the spine double knot for securing the yarn that has been wrapped around the book. Contrary to the spine sideways the pages cut the yarn.
- Cut another piece of yarn from the roll and tie this close to the top of the tassel.
- Repeat this step until you have sufficient tassels for space you plan to decorate. After that string the tassels at the top of each tassel.
- After completing this, you can tie the garland to space you plan to decorate.
- Picture Garland
This DIY is one the best ways for decorating, as well as taking a walk down memory lane. You can use your kid’s previous year birthday’s photos to take a walk down all memory lane with all photos.
What You Will Need:
- Printed Pictures
- Stary by gathering photos picking the number of clothespins.
- And after that, hang the string and clipped the photo using clothespins.
- DIY Balloon Number or Letter
Materials That You Will Need:
- Black wall/space
- Begin with planning your number or letter with the string. And then tape the string to the wall in the number/letter you plan to make.
- In this step, blow up the balloons that will be for your number or letter. And if you need more you can blow up more letters.
- After typing balloons, take a piece of tape and place it on the tail of the ribbon. And repeat this process until the number or letter complete.
These are some of the best at-home birthday décor ideas that you can make for your kid’s birthday celebration. You can find an online fabric and craft product supplier for buying different kinds of fabrics, chair covers, round tablecloths, favor bags, flower petals, and many others at discounted prices.