When you have outstanding craft ideas for your home decoration, party favor, and wedding decoration, there is no reason not to get creative. Making your own DIY crafts is also one of the best ideas to keep yourself busy all season long. There are several easy projects, so everyone in the family can get involved.
Luckily, ribbon and fabric are also some of the most inexpensive craft materials that can be bought in bulk. It is ideal to find one of the best wedding and craft product suppliers for purchasing tulle fabric, satin ribbon, deco mesh wreath, chair cover, tablecloth, and many others at reasonable prices. Below, I’m going to share a step-by step guide to make a cute craft that you can make easily at your home.
- Cauldron Thematic Party Favor
You will absolutely love the idea of using a cauldron with ribbon for stashing thematic party favor. The effective point is that you can also use it as the centerpiece for enchanting your guests all evening.
Materials You Will Need:
For the Fire:
- 10-inch round box wire wreath form
- 10-inch yellow poly deco mesh
- 10-inch poly deco mesh: 2-tone orange/gold
- 10-inch metallic red poly deco mesh
- 4-inch clear zip ties
For the Cauldron:
- 12-inch diameter cauldron
- Cauldron filler
- 6-inch apple green tulle ribbon
- Lime wired glamour rope
- Clear fillable ornaments
- Round, green candy
What To Do:
- First, cut the mesh for the fire. It is great to use three different colors because they will look fabulous together. But get away with only using orange and yellow if you favor. Mesh will fray a little, but the ensuing effect will visually let the colors for blending more.
- Now, start to make a flame. But, consider each flame contains one piece of each color of mesh. You will require three flames for each piece of the working edge.
- In this step, layer the mesh with orange on the top, yellow in the middle, and red on the bottom. If the deco mesh is twisting a little, lay it so that the curl emanates in the direction of you. You should turn the pieces so that their corners don’t line up. This will help to create the jagged look of flames.
- After adding all the flames, begin to set the cauldron on. The flames will fan out in a way that helps to hide the zip ties. Now, sit the cauldron in the hollow of the work frame, but for additional steadiness, hot gluing the work frame to the base of the cauldron.
- Put some filler in the cauldron to make it visible. You can use floral foam because it is light and also perfect for holding the glamour rope wisps in place.
- After that, set the cauldron side and start to make the bubbles. You can fill each bubble with candy and press the halve together. Use a little clear tape at the seam for ensuring they don’t pop open.
By following the above-mentioned steps, you can make an outstanding cauldron thematic party favor. You can find an online craft store for purchasing a bundle of ribbon, chair cover, tablecloth, wedding favor bag, and fabric at wholesale prices.