Ribbons are a relatively cheap craft supply, and you can make several things using this amazing craft material. This crafting material also comes in a wide range of colors and patterns so, you can choose one of them based on your personal choice.
So, if you can resist the call of ribbon and find yourself with rolls and rolls of it, you are going to love crafts to make with ribbons. It is ideal to find a wholesale ribbon supplier for purchasing organza ribbon, satin ribbon, silk ribbon, burlap ribbon, lace ribbon, and many others. Below, I’m going to share some DIY crats ideas that you can make with ribbon.
- DIY Envelope Card
Supplies That You Will Need:
- White envelopes
- Scrapbook paper
- Cream cardstock
- Ink pads
- Embossing fold and cut machine
- Clear bags for packaging up your card sets
- Start by measuring your envelope from under the glue on the flap to the bottom of the envelope. And after that measure the width minus 1/8 inch and cut scrapbook paper to that size.
- In this step, you need to trace the flap of the envelope on the scrapbook paper and cut on the lines.
- Now, begin to insert the liner into the envelope and attach it with a bit of glue.
- For making the card, engrave the front part of the card with an embossing folder and fold it in half. And then, ink the elevated design if required.
- At last, stick a strip of unused scrapbook paper to the front and tie a ribbon around that particular area.
- Colorful Ribbon Flower
Materials That You Will Need:
- Circle craft punch
- Colored cardstock
- First, take your circle craft punch and punch out a few circles of cardstock. And then cut some strips of cardstocks for making stems and some petals.
- Old preschoolers are able to cut their own stems or petals and for younger ones, you can have the supplies pre-cut. Now, paste the stems and petals onto a piece of paper.
- In this step, kids need to cut the ribbon in small pieces and then glue the ribbons to the back of the circle for creating a flower with ribbon petals.
- Now, add some glue in the center on the back of the flower and then place the flower on the stem. You should press down to glue the flower into place.
These are some of the best DIY ribbon craft ideas that you can make with your kids. You can find one of the best ribbons and craft product suppliers to purchase tulle fabric, organza fabric, grosgrain ribbon, lace ribbon, wedding favor bag, and many others at reasonable prices.