Summer is in full blow and you can rejoice the warm weather months in elegance with a spring/summer wreath for your front door. In accumulation to a beautiful spring/summer wreath, you can also create some astonishing DIY using bow-making utensils.
The good thing about the beautiful DIY spring/summer bows and wreaths is that they are inordinate indoor summer crafts for the whole family. It is ideal to find one of the best fabric suppliers for buying tulle fabric, organza fabric, white polka dot ribbon, chair covers, tablecloths, and many others. Below, I’m going to share some tips to make beautiful summer wreaths or bows.
Funky Bow with Three Ribbons
- 100-Yard Bow Wire
- Large Bow-Making Tool
- 2 ½” Printed Plaid White-Brown Check Ribbon Roll
- 2 ½” Canvas Wired Ribbon Roll
- 1 ½” White polka dot Ribbon Roll
- Crease the bow wire in half and pleats it beneath the bow-making tool. After that, make 1 loop (3 ½” – 4”) with the white-brown check plaid ribbon, cut it off, and place it right into the bow-making tool.
- You can take the canvas ribbon, make a loop, cut it off, and keep it right into the tool. Next, take a white polka dot ribbon, make a loop, cut it off, and place it accurately into the tool.
- In a similar procedure, you can make 3 more loops with the three dissimilar ribbons.
- You can secure the bow with some wire knots in the back and appearances off by botching the loops and cutting the dovetail joint outline on the tail ends.
DIY Spring/Summer Wreath
- 100-Yard Bow Wire
- Large Bow-Making tool
- 1 ½” Blue Ribbon Roll
- 14” Grapevine Wreath
- Two Categories of Blue Flower Stem with Leaves sprays/picks
- Hot Glue
How to Make:
- Start by folding the bow wire in half and pleat it beneath the tool.
- After cutting off the long tails from the blue-ribbon roll, keep them right into the tool. After that, take the ribbon, flip it inside out, keep it on the tool, and make 8 loops (3 ½”).
- Secures the bow with some wire knots in the back and finishes off by botching the loops and twisting up the tails.
- In the end, stick the bow steadily to the wreath and complements some ornamental blue flower stems with leaves sprigs with hot glue.
These are some DIY summer wreaths and bows ideas that you can make using ribbon. You can find one of the well-known fabric supplier for buying grosgrain ribbon, white polka dot ribbon, chair covers, table runners, and many others.