Creating a Frosty Snowman Christmas Wreath can be a delightful and festive DIY project. Here's a simple step-by-step guide:
- 15″ Work Table Form
- 21″ Metallic Snowball Deco Mesh: White Iridescent
- 2.5″ Flannel Plaid Ribbon: Red, Black, White
- Natural Jute Snowball Square Net Ribbon: White
- White Glitter Snowflake Spray
- Plush Snowman Wreath Decoration Kit
1. Prepare the Wreath:
- Start with a plain artificial evergreen wreath. You can use one you already have or purchase one from a craft store.
2. Add Snowman Body:
- Wrap the white ribbon or garland around the wreath to create the body of the snowman. Secure it with hot glue.
3. Create Snowman Face:
- Use Styrofoam balls for the snowman's head. Attach them to the wreath using hot glue.
- Cut small circles from black felt or construction paper for the eyes.
- Cut a small triangle from orange felt or construction paper for the nose.
- Attach the eyes and nose to the Styrofoam balls with hot glue.
4. Add Accessories:
- Attach a small top hat to the snowman's head using hot glue. If you don't have a top hat, you can create one from black felt.
- Embellish the wreath with small decorative accessories like tiny ornaments or snowflakes. Attach them with hot glue.
5. Create Scarf:
- Cut a strip of colored fabric or ribbon to create a scarf. Wrap it around the snowman's neck and let the ends hang down.
6. Secure Elements:
- Ensure all elements are securely attached by applying additional hot glue if necessary.
7. Attach Hanging Mechanism:
- Attach a piece of wire or floral wire to the back of the wreath for hanging.
8. Hang and Enjoy:
- Hang your Frosty Snowman Christmas Wreath on your front door or inside your home. Admire your festive creation throughout the holiday season!
Feel free to personalize your Frosty Snowman Christmas Wreath with additional decorations and colors to match your holiday decor. Have fun and enjoy the crafting process!